The Student News Site of Hillsboro High School

The Hillsboro Globe

The Hillsboro Globe

The Hillsboro Globe

Fashion At Hillsboro

Fashion is a big part of today’s society; every generation is defined by what they wear. You can tell a lot about a person by how they choose to dress and what their sense of style is like. So here are some fashionable people in Hillsboro right now. Check back every two weeks for more recent fashion stories. If you would like to be featured in future articles, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]

My first interview is with a sophomore here at Hillsboro, Jazmine Davis. Jazmine considers herself to be “fashionable in a bummy way.” She loves summer and enjoys wearing jorts when it’s hot out. She is very clear about what a good pair of jorts means to her.

The second fashion base interview is with a Hillsboro sophomore Emie Crocker. When asked, she explained that her style would be called “Tweed and Grunge.” This style incorporates lots of second-hand or thrift clothing, and he says, “It’s as if a grandma style was put on a younger person.” Emies favorite season is spring, and she enjoys wearing maxi skirts.

The third interview comes from one of Hillsboro’s teachers, Ms. Brooklynne Jones. She is a freshman teacher, and she likes staple pieces that she can mix and match for any occasion. Her favorite season is fall, and she loves wearing cardigans and Dr. Martins.

The final interview comes from another teacher here at Hillsboro, Caraline Croft. She teaches freshmen seminar and AVID. She labeled their style as androgynous and said that they don’t like to put a limit on what she can wear, whether it’s men’s or women’s or anything in between. Her favorite season to dress for is summer, and she enjoys wearing summer dresses because they are colorful, airy, and comfortable.